About Me

My photo
23, Theology major, female. Prone to random bouts of randomness. This is my main 100% public blog.

Add to...

Add to Google Catholic Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Any buttons not here that you want? Post a comment and I'll see what I can do. =-)

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Beleated cross-post from LJ

First, my LJ was accepted into the Webright of Warm and Fuzzy Traditionalists! ^_^ Much w00tness!

Second, here's a partial clip from a recent LJ entry, since I know of a few people who read this who might be interested.

So the elder of my 2 younger sisters saw my mantilla during midnight Mass, and her reaction....geeze...she reacted about as I would if I saw her urinating on the Tabernacle. (Sorry to be crass, but that's pretty accurate.) The youngest sister just acted the same way she acts about everything I do, from wearing a scapular to kneeling when the Missal actually says to. Standard 13-year-old attitude of, "Oh my gosh, you are so totally and completely outdated."


Yeah, the mantilla went over about as well with my sisters as it would at the Marywood convent. -_-

Anyway, God bless and take care!

No comments: