About Me

My photo
23, Theology major, female. Prone to random bouts of randomness. This is my main 100% public blog.

Add to...

Add to Google Catholic Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Any buttons not here that you want? Post a comment and I'll see what I can do. =-)

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Digg - Why Mr. Rogers Was the Best Neighbor Ever

Digg - Why Mr. Rogers Was the Best Neighbor Ever

Do read the article and eulogy linked to at the end. (Well, the internet archive versions of them, anyway.)

I still remember how sad my Senior Honors English class was the day he died. (I found out there because I had that class first hour.) We'd all grown up watching the man, and I think he really was immortal in some of our minds, so that he died seemed almost unreal.

And I must break this reminiscing due to my presence being requested in CAA chat. Geeze.


This post also syndicated to my Facebook Notes.

No comments: